background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lagoon was perfect!

Weather was great, the company was even better! Only thing missing is Coley... but of course don't get between a boy and his baseball! Jeremy, Taylor, Jorden, Jasie. Spencer, Aven, Max, Mom and I all went and had a great time. Didn't make it home until after 11:00pm. Kids were exhausted!
Jasie, Mom, Taylor and I waiting in line to get on the Rocket.

Mom, Jasie, Taylor,. Max and Aven on the "Tidal Wave" for the lil' ones.
Quality is not great on this pic, but it makes me laugh! All of our mouths are wide open!
Getting ready to take off, Don't ask me why Taylor insisted on going on this ride! She was an emotional mess! That is me yelling at Jeremy "Enough with the pictures already!"
Guess Jorden didn't like it?
Taylor far left!
Mama Bear and her littlest cubbie Max
Mom, Jasie, Taylor, Max and Aven - Aven loved Lagoon! He wanted to ride everything,... so brave!
Chasing Maximo around the tree.

Jasie and Aven - Red Car Taylor and I - Blue Car







No comments:

Post a Comment